Exhibition Sales Manager - Christian Events
Wonderborn Studios are looking for a freelance Exhibition Sales Manager who thrives on face-to-face events and networking, to run an exhibition stand at a series of Christian events and festivals.
In 2019 Wonderborn Studios launched a range of DVDs, publishing and a digital app, helping families discover God together, called Little Worship Company.
We are looking for an experienced sales manager with a good understanding of church and family resources, experienced in handling stock and money, to lead a small team in exhibiting at events, including New Wine and the Christian Resources Exhibition.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for part-time work who has a full clean driving licence. Proximity to Bristol would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in exhibition sales
- Ability to understand customers, foster positive and professional relationships with them
- Hard-worker and fast learner who can process information quickly and make decisions accordingly
- Able to support a team
- Demonstrated motivation to take initiative
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to teach and mentor
- Clean driving licence
- A passion for sharing the Christian faith with children, families and churches
If you think you are suited to this position, and would like to be considered, then please send your CV to info a_t wonderbornstudios d_o_t com
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this position.